PC Based Precision Electronic Vacuum Analyser and Synchroniser for all multi inlet engines.
£495.00 + VAT & Carriage
4 Channel USB digital vacuum analyser designed for use with laptop (or desktop) PC running Windows software. The use of a PC allows several functions to be displayed simultaneously – tests can be recorded, replayed, saved & printed. Highly accurate transducers track the rise and fall of the vacuum in each cylinder while displaying the individual cylinders as graphical curves. Minimum & maximum digital figures, average vacuum and current RPM are all shown during a test.
· EASY - simple to install and easy to use software
· CLEAR data and status information display
· Connect to up to 4 vacuum intakes
· Precision sensors for accurate balancing and fault finding
· Detect problems with inlet and exhaust valves, induction leaks etc.
· Files can be saved and replayed for later comparison and recording
· Display sensor data in real time
· Data is displayed numerically and in columns
· Columns change from red to green when all cylinders are balanced
· Compatible with all versions of Windows with USB ports (Vista not tested)
· Complete with case, USB cable, connector hoses, 4xM5 & 4xM6 connectors, T-Piece & software.